Sunday 14 August 2011

GOOD



I feel good because I am growing as a woman. 
I feel good because I am accomplishing something I cannot live without doing. 
I feel good because it’s not only for my betterment as a human woman being, but because I hope other women/humans/beings/ will identify and feel good to know that someone else feels and sees and hears and loves passionately and gets disappointed angrily and wallows miserably.
I feel good because I am doing this  for me.  
I am striving forward,  proving to myself that I am capable and not a pathetic person who cant do a “real” job. 
I feel good because I am being true to myself, and I am listening to my heart and trying really hard to listen to my mind. 
I feel good because I am overcoming odds, that perhaps I have stacked against myself. 
I feel good because I am being supported in my aloneness by good and wonderful people full of the same passion and the same dedication and the same heart. 
I feel good because I started this journey alone, and found out I was never alone. 
That feels really good. I feel good because life is hard and I am learning that lesson more easily, that it does not come as such a shock anymore. 
I feel good because I can say for the first time in a long time “ Sam, you feel good”. 
I feel good because I am not afraid to grow up anymore. 
I feel good.   
I am a woman. 
This feels good. 
Good.





Love Sam
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful words, Sam. I shared them with a group of women human beings who are helping me on my path as a woman and who will identify with your message. Thank you for recording your journey.

    ReplyDelete