Sunday 21 August 2011

Blue Sundays...

Heart ache is fucked up. Breaking up is ugly. Moving on is an illusion. Fond memories are cruel. Rainy Sundays are crueller. Talking about him helps... but the dreams that follow don't. I wish I could erase him from my skin. 
There are crippling moments, when I walk past a man in a shop, breathe him in, wearing Cool Water for men, and I am broken, floundering past him wiping away tears. There are moments, driving, when I think of him and my shoulders hunch, and I drive on recklessly.


I wonder who he is, where he is and what he has become? I find it hard to forget who he was.


I remember him for his smile. I remember him for kissing my shoulders. I remember him for being a boy I was crazy about. I remember him for trying. I remember him for discarding me in the rain, driving on, never looking back. And for that, I wish I could forget him.


xxx Sam
Ps. Mac's SPLASHPROOF mascara is the only one that withstands torrential tears. I've tried every bloody one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment